Monday, January 22, 2007

Can't Sleep...

Well, as the title suggests, it's 1:47 a.m. and I can't sleep. Maybe my conscience is bothering me for not updating my Blog regularly. Or it could be just one of those things that happen sometimes. I hear that, as you get older (as M'Dooley is doing) occasional insomnia happens. I must check that out with his Doctor...it doesn't seem right that M'Dooley is getting older and I am getting insomnia.

THE HAILEY came for a sleep over on Saturday night. Honestly, she is so much fun...that kid just does not care...she will do ANYTHING for a giggle. She'll sing, dance, mimic... She got to stay up "WEALLY" late - till 9:00 p.m. - 'coz she was having a sleep over at Grama and Grampa's. By the time 9:00 came around, she was exhausted! She plays hard, that girl.

Katie thinks that she is too old now to come for sleep overs at Grama and Grampa's. After all, she is nine, you know. The truth is, something better came up...her best friend, who moved about two hours away over Christmas, came back for the weekend so Katie wanted to have a sleep over with her. Hmmph! Now we know where we stand, I guess.

I suppose we must prepare for more and more of that as My Angels grow up. I don't think I can deal with that. Or, I prefer not to have to.

It is three months tomorrow since M'Dooley quit smoking. I am so proud of him. And not one crabby moment, either. He breathes clearly, no huffing and puffing. Good for you, M'Dooley!

We went out to check on the MoHo yesterday and to run it for a while. THE WEATHER
(aha!) has warmed up quite a bit so we thought we should run the girl to make sure the batteries stay in shape. We don't want any problems come the spring. We were hoping to get out to Creston to go house hunting when we get back from Mexico but it looks like we may not be able to do that until the Spring. We're getting anxious to be on the road! We got new dishes - the Corelle type (lighter, less rattle, etc.) so I got to play in my little galley, put the dishes away, rearrange a cupboard or two. You know, just generally prepare for the first big trip. How girlie of me.

That's about all my news for now. I'm going to try to go back to sleep now. Tata.

No comments: